• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member mt250

OSO

I replied to some questions he asked about his MT250 crane . Gave him Address to get manuals for his machine. Know a guy in Wisconsin, that has a few of these machines. Heard nothing back from mt250. :?: OSO

papercu

New

While thanks or replies are nice, they should never be expected or required. The act of giving should be enough. Just my thoughts. Wayne

OSO

RE: New

I'll keep that in mind ,what papercu replied . I know when I found all those old manuals by myself I felt pretty good! Just wanted to share the wealth of knowledge on those machines,sorry if I offended anyone out there. Kevin [OSO]

mt250

From Mt250

Sorry guys but still new to this site! Again thank's for all the info, greatly appreciated. Kevin good talking to you yesterday! I couldn't find this guy's info anywhere! If you don't mind post it here, thanks.

OSO

RE: From Mt250

The name and address for old crane manuals is as follows: Sycamore Enterprises Inc.
6534 Toney Lane PH# 1 812 477 2266
Evansville,IN.47715 Fax#1 812 476 7683
Please state your machine # on P&H it's under crane cab front window on Lorain crane it's on the upper, just below running board on side of crane

pa.rich

RE: From Mt250

I belong to HCEA, Historical Construction Equipment Association . They have alot of articles and classifieds ans manuals available, as well as a yearly meet, kind of like an "Aberdeen". The magazine is every two months and I save them all. What info do you need? I am off work due to sickness and I have time to look up some things if I can help, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks