• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cushman Airborne Scooter comes home with me!

Milbikes

Years ago I had an all original paint Cushman Airborne scooter. At a show I had a bad sandwich and too much heat. I was delirious. A nice father and son team talked me into selling it, and I always missed it. I just found another! Of course this one needs some help. Somebody decided to remove the rear trailer hitch assembly, which was a piece of solid round stock welded vertically to the rear of the frame, with two thinner round stock bars going diagonally from the center piece to the sides of the frame. Would anyone be able to provide dimensions and locations of the pieces and welds?

It also needs an air filter. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can get to it. I do have some pics of my old one to compare parts. 20 small.jpgCushman filter small.jpgThanks for any assistance. H.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks