• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First Deuce a Restored M135

Superdave

I thought I would post more pictures of my first deuce, a CDN M135 that I got last week.

Dave

Attachments

Elwenil

CanonNinja said:
I actually thought it was a joke thread, and your pics were of a scale model.. wow is all i have to say!
I thought the same. The first few pics look really weird, like a model. It wasn't until I saw the jackstand that I realized it was real, lol. Nice truck!

citizensoldier

I didnt think it was real either!! Very, very nice truck.. Who did the resto? He has patience and skills not found in my garage.. I am speechless now.. Well I will have to wonder back out to the garage and dream of doing one that nice..

pa.rich

Superdave ,I went to check the old M135 and it didnt have the cab heater you are looking for.
I am still blown away about how pristine that truck is. It must have been toaly apart to do that kind of work and I wonder where he was able to get all the parts?Even underneath the cab and back you could eat off of it!I cant believe it . That truck must have been in awesome shape even before the restoration.Tell us some backroundabout it if you can and the man or company who did this? And thanks for the additional pictures. Even my wife was impressed and thats saying something! I have a M211 which will never look that good.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never seen one so clean and beautiful! I'd be afraid to drive it for the cleaning it would take to make it spotless again!

Superdave

Thanks for looking for a heater for me, one will come along eventually. I will try to find out some more who did the work and the history on it as I know a few people that I can contact that might shed a little more information on it.Here are the last couple of pictures I was given when I purchased it from the last owner.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
HA! I knew I had seen that truck on the web in it's pre-resto condition!!!

The guy used to have a website where he had a ton of pics of the truck, including it climbing a couple of dirt mounds.

I'll look today and see if I can find it again, it's been a few years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks