• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

price check used seats/fording exhaust pipe

warwick

what are used humvee high back seats selling for? are they available or are they or hard to get? i'm in maryland any east coast sources?

what are humvee fording exhaust selling for? are they available or hard to find? any east cost sources? could someone post the dimensions for me, diameter and length. also where the mounting tabs are located.

thanks

FrankUSMC

RE: price check

Could not post last week could you?? joking...
There were several Humvee fording kits on the GL auction here in North Carolina last week. Last time I looked they still had no bid. Could have got them cheap.
One of the few, Frank

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: price check

I have several of the fording pipes. Not a kit just the exahust pipe. Yours for $70 plus shipping. These are NOS.

warwick

Re: RE: price check

thanks for the replys

i'm going to the show in aberdeen... will seen if i can get what i want there

SETOYOTA said:
I have several of the fording pipes. Not a kit just the exahust pipe. Yours for $70 plus shipping. These are NOS.
if idon't find a exhaust pipe at the show i will contact you thanks

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: price check

I've got lots of misc humvee stuff I'm bring to Aberdeen, I'm not even sure what I have, but I think I have a complete fording kit. I'll see you there.

ryanruck

D**n, I about had a stroke seeing some of the prices in this thread!

Then I looked at the dates on the posts. :roll:

Not trying to be a d**k JaJohnson911 but I don't think a decade later, in the middle of the HMMWV parts feeding frenzy, there's going to be any $70 NOS deep fording exhausts. New folks might want to check dates on stuff when they find something on here from a Bing/Google search before posting.

I just paid $325 shipped for one badly in need of refinish off eBay and that was cheaper than most all the others.

If only I had a time machine, I'd have stocked a warehouse and retired very early... :-(

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots has changed in the last 10 years.

We do not allow ebay links now.

We do not allow selling in the main forums.

We do not allow selling/advertising someone else's stuff.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You would probably cry if I told you about all the $50 Jeeps we used to buy...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks