• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416

Boatcarpenter

My friend Jim has an M416 in very good condition that someone is interested in buying and he is curious what the going rate might be for one. Any ideas out there in Steel Soldiers Land based on recent sales? :?:
Thanks,
BC

citizensoldier

Most of the time $600 to $1200 depending on the shape, modifications,and location.. Also location plays a big part.. You could have a very nice one in the middle of the desert and not be able to give the thing away.. This has been my exsperiance anyway..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can find them sometimes in the want ads for $400 to $600 in good shape. I sold mine with a new camo paint job, a spare 7.00x16 tire and a tan vinyl cover for $650 two years back. Keep looking and you'll find the deals....

citizensoldier

RE: Re: RE: M416

Noped no shoes.. Thats my wedding photo Paul.. We was dressed up perty for da camerrra.. Dat be my bride of 5 years and da bestest friended for 10 of them there years.. Searched me out a poored girl so shed didnted exspected much from me.. YeeeeeeHawwwwww..!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks