• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CANADIAN GMC OWNERS

butch atkins

seen a lot of new posts from the great white north,as we say in the south HEY Y'ALL,welcome to the site,just wondering if there was much surplus parts up that way,since your armed forces used these trucks up to the mid 80s,specifically,door to cab seals also called WEATHERSTRIP PART # 7410734 ,windshield seals,also called WEATHERSTRIP PART # 7410667,thats our part #,yours maybe a different # entirely,but that name and # is out of our army master catalog for the gmc series of trucks,the book ois called ORD 9 SNL G-749 GMC 2 1/2 TON M135 M211 M215 M217 M220 M221 M222, cant seem to find them here maybe you guys might can get some,anyway welcome to the site,email or pm if you like ,thanks in advance

Superdave

As I am new to the GMC M135 series of trucks and I am starting to locate parts for spares. I do not know where the surplus parts ended up for these trucks and how much there was left over as they did use these trucks right up until 1986. There might not be too much left around as the Canadian military seems to use there trucks to the bitter end and not much of the parts left as they have all been used up. If I come across any surplus parts I will let you know.

Dave 8)