• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leveling Your M105A1. Pics

papercu

level

Sure is simple, now all I have to do is spend 20,000 or so on a truck that sit that high. :D
I have the same hitch setup but my 2 wheel drive with 15" wheels still make the trailer "nose down" when hauling. Wayne

FrankUSMC

RE: level

Looks close, but can you still use your tail gate?
My father in law put one on his jeep, and could not open the tailgate, I think the spare tire hit it. I ended up with it.
One of the few, Frank

Xterratuff

How much height do you gain over the normal hitch location? I was thinking about buying one of those for my trailer, but I wasn't sure if it would level it out for me. Thanks, Robert

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I had the same setup to tow my M416 trailer years back with the Dakota. Worked great, HOWEVER, the tailgate would open, but would crunch the tailgate mounted brakelight on the pintle. Not good....

tklm539

I had the same setup to get my trailer home from GL. It is still to low behind my Jeep. If anyone wants one, I will sell at cost $90.00. I will pick up the shipping (its really heavy) I have only used it the one time.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks