• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone from Texas coming to Aberdeen?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was wondering if anyone is going to attend Aberdeen from Texas, or if anyone is visiting the Virginia area? I have some items I am thinking of purchasing that I would need transportation for.

Aren't there some websites that you can post a load to have delivered, and people private and companies make offers on it?

CGarbee

You are most likely thinking about www.uship.com sorta like Ebay in that you register, post the items to be shipped, select the bid that you like (don't have to go with the lowest...), and can post feedback on the deal.

You may also want to check out www.yesterdaystractors.com since they have an active hualing forum where you can get stuff moved by folks hauling antique equipement around. I've done this both for getting hauls and having stuff moved and it has worked well/

Good luck.

PS: Sid Beck at ACE Surplus in Victoria, Texas, may be comming to the show, he has in the past...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks