• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-21

Boatcarpenter

A little gem my MV buddy Jim has in his shed. All parts there. Needs assembly and new oak bed boards. If I had more time I would definitely help him get it together. I think it is a great rig :D
BC

Attachments

Boatcarpenter

Ya, I don't think it is bad as it looks with all the other crap piled in, on and around it. Close inspection shows only surface rust from what I can see. Money, space and time and I would have it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At first, I had to look twice to see there was a truck in that pile. Would be great to see it finished....

Boatcarpenter

Well, looks like we may work on the WC-21 this winter. My friend Jim ended up with a small but useable insulated garage bay at one of his properties when a tenant left and I casually mentioned a week ago we should put her in there for the winter and get her back together. He called me tonight and told me he is already clearing out all the stuff in and around the truck. He checked to see if we could hook up with a set of axle clamps and a towbar to move it with my pickup. When he bought it, it was apart and many parts had been prepped and primed. Has lots of NOS parts already to install. Has a complete 12 volt set up for it including a new wiring harness. I'll make the oak bed flooring for it. Has a small sand blaster and an official GI paint spraying rig so we should be good to go.
He thinks he may even have TM's for it.
Anyway, progress will be slow I'm sure, but I'm looking forward to doing it. If you own one, be prepared, lots of questions coming your way I'm sure. :)
BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks