• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water pump differances?? What do I need???

Brad

Well I had a post on here, "Jeep wont start". Finally got it running, though not too well. Seems to be very little compression in #2. But it does run.
I put the radiator on and filled it up so I could do a little tuning, so to speak.
But now the water pump is leaking all over and throwing water everywhere. So I need to address that.
I had another enine that came with this jeep when we bought it. Trying to save some cash until I am sure what I need to do to this thing, I decided to try the pump off the other engine.
Took it off, cleaned it up and painted it. Looks good and tite.
Go to put it on and it dont fit?!!??
It is the same as to polt holes, and gasket fit. But the impeller goes into the block farther. Cant even bolt it up, it hits inside.
And if it did fit, the front needs to be longer as the fan will hit the generator??
Looks like maybe a spacer might fix it?? But I doubt thats how it is addressed??? Must be a different pump all together??
When I look at the on-line sights they all say 46 to 71 are the same??? I dont think so???
My title says 42 I think, but I think it is a 446 or 48.
I want to get a pump but what do I order???
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks