• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water Buffalo Move from near College Park to Duluth

rmgill

A Director needs a water buffalo moved from near College Park up to near Duluth to the SE RR Museum. Is anyone with a Deuce able to move this for him? It's Greg Russell at the SSRR museum. Let me know I'll get you in touch.

rmgill

Re: RE: Water Buffalo Move from near College Park to Duluth

BFR said:
how soon does he need it moved? I need to do seals on my front axle before I can go that far.
Pretty darn soon, it's on a horse farm that's about to be developed. He's basically offered it's use for me and presumably who moves it for him. His brother had a pickup but he sold it.

ADR, he'll probably show you around the museum himself if you'd like. It's usually open on Fridays and Saturdays though. I'll let him know.

alphadeltaromeo

RE: Re: RE: Water Buffalo Move from near College Park to Dul

Certainly...he'll be keeping my deuce at the museum until the show the following weekend. The family is coming and he'll give us a nice private tour after we drop it all off.

Cha ching...chooo chooo, chooo chooooooooo!

rmgill

RE: A few more...

It's a cool place. They have several army rail cars. Twould be neat if we could get some local steel soldiers to adopt a car or two.

At some point in the future, I'd love to see a WWII train setup to to go to a re-enactment with crews, passengers in rail cars and flat cars full of WWII armor and vehicles.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: A few more...

I love S.E. RR museum.

Your Deuce looks good, ADR.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks