• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

flag display.....

N1265

Ok, so I made up two flag pole holders for the back of my M880. I am going to fly the U.S. flag and the Marine Corps flag.

My question is ? Witch side of the Truck should I display The American Flag ? Both flags will be on the same angle and hight.

I know if displayed on the front of the vehicle it is on the right side.... But where does it go when displayed from the back ?

Many thanks....

Attachments

M1075

On a vehicle, old glory is always flown on the right side. However, I don't think it is proper to be flown from the back.

CCATLETT1984

The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks