• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yards in Texas or surrounding states?

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Texas is a big place. Where are you located? Then we can point you to a better location.

sermis

All most all of Ft Hood is going to Hooks in Texarkana. San Antoino, Corpus Chrsti and El Paso were still selling last I checked.

kcimb

ken said:
Texas is a big place. Where are you located? Then we can point you to a better location.

I live in Ft Worth. Where it Ft Hood? My dad was stationed there back in the day. Said the places had cockroaches bigger than dogs.

M1.30-'06

Red River Surplus near New Boston, Texas. I have never been there, but they do have a web site, google it.

ElkyRacer

I work right accross from Red River Parts and Equipment, and Ive yet to venture in that place other than to service their forklifts! Ive got to go one weekend and walk around, they have a bunch of crap from what I can see.

Kyle

Cooltex24

Does anyone have any info on the huge yard on Hwy 67 between San Angelo and Brownwood, not sure what town it is in, and I have only seen it at the tail end of 22 hour trips, but they have a BUNCH of trucks right there on the north side. I am thinking I may have to go down there again soon.
Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks