• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stepping routine

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, since you are in the mode of modifying the web page, how about a stepping routine where a person could step through the most recent posts of all shown on the front page?
In other words after reading post number 1, there will be a box to click on to step to the most recent entry of next post. Even if it's of no interest, it would be a lot quicker than having to reload the front page time and time again.

Bjorn

alphadeltaromeo

Perhaps this is just what I do...but I open the front page and then each post that I want to view, I "right-click" that particular post to open in a new window or "tab". I use tabs on my web browser, as they are quite a bit more convenient. Then I always have the front page open and it doesn't take but a second to click on to the page/tab to view it...to see the next post.

It's rather efficient.

Andy

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, opening the thread in another window works graet! See you learn something new every day!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I ALWAYS open threads like this, in multiple windows. It's the only way to fly.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you Andy! Now, if I can only remember to do the "new tab" thing, I'll be OK. Kenny tipped me off to the degree thing and a few others, but, I can't remember it to save my life.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks