• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New age lighting...here or electrical?

hot rod deuce

Im not sure where to stick this other than up my....so ill just put it here, because its a MOD. if some one feels the urge to move it thats cool. any way i have the old style (i think) lights and i hate the little bulbs so i gave up some cool factor and choped out the "sneeky lights" as my buddies call them in favor of some "big pimpin" LED's. see what you think. Anyone know why my M35A2 has these and every one else has that other kind of light?

http://imageevent.com/tabs/hrdnewagelighting

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HRD, those are just the earlier lights. It's no telling what truck might have those. My 1969 Kaiser M756A2 has them. My 1967 Kaiser M54A2C had the newer lights. There's a company that makes the composite lights in LED but theyre expensive as all getout. Those look nice. BTW, there exists a full red lense for that style light. I just gotta remember whe has them.

spicergear

I bought an M105 deuce trailer that had been rebuilt by the military. I changed to a Jeep/civvy style parts store tail light that I coulld work with a little easier for lights. It had standard looking, but aluminum housing'ed, LED tail lights on it! I'm prolly gonna plug them onto the the deuce truck one of these days to see if they're wired the same. ...should be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks