• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon Titling FYI

Duckalumni

So I went to the Oregon DMV today with all my paperwork (DMV for 226, SF97, and the RE-Assignment of SF-97). The guy went out and did the Vin# inspection on my M1101 trailer. So I sat down and waited my 45 mins to be helped. When I got to the window the lady looked over my paperwork and noticed a problem. She said the Oregon Transportation Regulations state that the transfer of ownership (bill of Sale or RE-Assignment of SF-97) must have an ORIGINAL signature. So come to find out that all the RE-Assignment of SF-97 have a preprinted signature from the Government Liquidation Representative. So after waiting 5 weeks for my SF97 and the RE-Assignment of SF-97 I now have to wait for them to send me a new RE-Assignment of SF-97 with an ORIGNIAL signature from David Franco.

So beware if you are registering your new toys in Oregon you may end up with the same issue if you have a DMV agent that's actually doing their job.