• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some Help with 998

=Rage=

Hello everyone, first time posting in this forum, as a matter of fact first time I have seen the type of forum, and it ROCKS!!!!!!! I am currently stationed in Germany, Air Force guy on an Army Base :turn: . Well this is the deal, all of our vehicles have the old 2point seatbelts in them. I have just found a ton of 3 point seatbelt conversion kits. But it seems that we don't have the TO's explaining how to install them. Does anyone have any links that show the process. Thanks in advance for your help with this. Have a great day

=Rage=

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks