• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dually H1 wheel question....pic request

ccf460

I just bought a 1989 K30 crew cab dually 4WD to make a "crew cab cucv clone". I have ordered a rough country 6" lift. Looking at putting a fleetside bed or a m105/m101 bed on it. I want to single rear wheel the truck. Looking at the wheel track, it looks like the front tire tracks the same as the inner rear wheel. The inner rear and the front rims are both dished in,making me think the the bolt surface to bolt surface width is the same front to rear. I am thinking about putting H1 wheels with the 37" goodyear mt's. I was hoping someone else has already been down this road on duallys with H1 wheels.....any input or pics would be appreciated.

evldoer

Wow that truck is a beast! I'm surprised you had to trim the fenders.
If you unbolt those dually fenders from the box is there enough flange there to go with some aftermarket 4x4 fender flares?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks