• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Shelby Rally

Who would like to come to Shelby Rally?

• Total voters

Csm Davis

Okay I am working on a rally at Camp Shelby for the 4th of July. If all goes well it will be at the Armed Forces Museum on base. I will be posting a poll of who all would like to come.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm interested, but there may be some local parades that members want to participate in that will conflict with that date.

Csm Davis

Yeah but I hope many will come. I am working on getting a ride through the base and staying in the barracks and maybe a m1a1 tank demo. Also anything else I can get done.

goldneagle

I think this could be a rally that would be an awesome experience. There are some awesome vehicles on the base we can drool at. The museum is also a great place to experience our military history with some nice exhibits of weapons and vehicles from our history. For some of us that have not served in the military the barracks and chow hall will make the military experience more authentic.

Jeff and Amy are great hosts and I am sure they will make the trip worth while. There is also a large collection of parts available close by at Jeff's compound. It's a U-pull used parts yard.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i cant make it im on the committee to do a 4th of july celebration in hammond that day. we will have trucks on display

goldneagle

I think you would get more coverage if you moved the thread to a different category. I would not have seen the thread if you hadn't told me to search for it.

goldneagle

Well I hope more sign up. i am really looking forward to visiting Camp Shelby and hanging out with our local members. I hope Doug can make it. I will contact Michael Hassett and see if he will be available. Also Buster is on my to call list.

Jeepsinker

I just saw this too. I never scroll this far down the page. I'll come if I have no truck problems between now and then, but you really should have this moved to a more visible part of the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks