• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator hose

WillemV8

Hi guys,

I have swapped a 454 in place of the 6.2 diesel, but kept the radiator. Is there a single hose (perhaps a universal one) that fits on the 1.5" diamter waterneck to the 2" outlet on the radiator? I need about 29" inches.
I solved it now by using a piece of pipe that necks down between the original radiator hose and a smaller hose, but it looks horrible, I really want a single hose.
I've been searching but to no avail, I do remember a post on this forum about a member who had a hose that fits, but I can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks