• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Price? Northern OK, to Mi

citizensoldier

Just doing some checking on what it would cost to haul a 35 thousand lb truck from northeast Oklahoma to anywhere in Michigan? Preffer to the Tip of the Mitt.
Also, if anyone is maybe taking a load that big on a dropdeck out that way and needs a load to haul back?
Drop me a email at 1cu812@charter.net

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did you buy Lane? For all the stuff you buy, you should get yourself a road tractor and lowboy.

citizensoldier

I didnt buy anything Kenny. Checking for a friend :wink: You are correct about the road tractor and low boy! Maybe sometime soon because I have a hard time finding guys to haul loads for me. But the insurance on them is a killer.
Just pricing out some stuff before a purchase is made.
Yes M1075 ! Give your neighbor a call and see what he says.. [thumbzup] :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks