• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bidding on a M105 or a M332 ??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, torn between bidding on a M105 trailer, or a M332 ammo trailer. Not sure which one is best. The M105 has a higher clearance, but it's not like I'll ever utilize that feature. More cargo room, but MUCH higher off the ground. The M332 trailer is lower, but not as much cargo space. Also, a heavier trailer from a weight perspective, etc.

Which would you get for a deuce, and why?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd get the 332, just cause they are uncommon, and GL is selling a ton of them this month. M105's are plentiful and easy to get at any time.

citizensoldier

I can fit 5 face chord in my M105 cargo and its a bigger yard art storage area. Those ammo trailers are nice for show if thats what your after and you can hook two or three together if you want a parade of your own.. :D Its a Hard decision but shoot for one of each..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks