• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some headset intercom help from the Sparky's!!!

sailor2000

OK... I have probably fubar'ed this from the get go due to incompatible impedance's or some other Sparky magic... ... but here I am.. have bought a Telex DBM-1000 headset and a DAVID CLARK 40411g-14 HEADSET (they were cheap on e-bay) with the intent of setting up an in cab intercom or using them on 2 FRS radios... don't care about keeping the rig military, etc as it is not for when we are doing a static display.. is just for when we are on the road.... would be nice to hook em up to some FRS radios so when parking in a tight spot or whatever the better 1/2 could talk me in with less shouting and waving... what is my next step??? Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Need some headset intercom help from the Sparky

Sell em and buy Peltor Powercoms!

sailor2000

At $350+ EACH... I think not.... If I had that kind of $ I would be driving a M35A3!! LOL!!

There has to be a reasonably inexpensive way to get this done!!! (and no... two cups and a string ain't going to get it done!!)