• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Cab Floor

Mcbaine

Does anybody have or know where to get a replacement cab floor for a M211, I'm trying not to fabricate one. Thanks

Mcbaine

Thanks for the quick response M215. I called alfaheaven and they said removing a floor is a major job, I didn't think it was that tough. As far Sam Winer, I left a email haven't gotten a response yet. I think I can repair what I've got, But its always good to plan ahead. Thanks again

n1bnc

I will be visiting Memphis equipment in PA Thursday and Mark says he has 2 trucks in the yard, but he isn't sure if what I need is on them. I can check the floors for you when I am there. They are closer than Sam Winer to us in NE.

n1bnc

Hi,

I was so looking forward to it, but I missed out due to familial obligations. Grrr...

I will be making it to the unimog festival in NH later on in the summer and also Weare.

Nat

n1bnc

Hi,

I went to Memphis Equipment and found that they have 3 M135/211, or more specifically shells of such trucks. The red truck there has a floor that wouild be considered okay, but certainly not stellar. I told Mark that someone may call. The concern was getting the floor out. You may wish to purchase the hole cab instead and turn it over. It seems to be a couple of sections and Isuspect the quality of metal may be better by replacing the metal with something new instead of putting in another complete floor of less than perfect quality.

I will say this, the folks @ Memphis Equipment were very kind and patient in answering questions. Glenn & Mark a very knowledgeable pair of guys and made us feel quite at home so close to closing time.

Mcbaine

Thanks Nat for looking into that for me. I went today and bought some sheet metal and I'll try and fix the damage. I'll have to post up some pic's when I'm finished.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks