• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS Wheel hoses for BAE Caiman

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now your going to see that the "free truck" isn't exactly free... All the special parts that break are going to drive you mad!

borris

You are correct. They are all expensive to operate. At least this one has a Cat engine and Allison tranny. We have been fairly successful in finding a few things we need on Ebay.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well we are not well versed on Caimans here. If you had the solid axle, that would be the same as FMTV trucks. If I were you I would call BAE aftermarket parts sales and see if they can help you. BAE is somewhat in transition, as they just closed the plant in Sealy TX that built the Caimans and laid off 350 people. If that is a dead end, contact the axle mfgr which is either Meritor or Axle Tech.

ke5eua

Borris I don't have the contact info anymore but there is a place in Texas, ndt should know what I'm talking about. They were scrapping a bunch of caimans, I believe they were all solid axle but could have some independents in it. They might be able to get it if they didn't cut it or knew you were looking for it. Great crew down there.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That place is Premier Metal Buyers and all the Caiman chassis they were scrapping are solid axle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks