• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone up at Mechanicsburg, Pa. this week?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is anyone going to be up at Chambersburg, Pa. this week? If anyone is I would like to have something inspected that is in this upcoming auction. Please PM me. Also if anyone is going to be visiting any sites in New Jersey I would be interested in hearing from you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Anyone up at Chambersburg, Pa. this week?

Wished I could get up to Chambersburg. Love to scam one of the M105s coming up in a few days.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Anyone up at Chambersburg, Pa. this week?

Oops I screwed up I am actually hoping some one will be up at Mechanicsburg, Pa. Now that you mention the M105s though I may have to take a look at those.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Anyone up at Chambersburg, Pa. this week?

builder77 said:
Oops I screwed up I am actually hoping some one will be up at Mechanicsburg, Pa. Now that you mention the M105s though I may have to take a look at those.
There is a ton of them! I think every member could pick one up. Maybe I'll start giving those out as thank-you's for donating :D Of course you'd have to donate about $500 to get one :wink:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Anyone up at Chambersburg, Pa. this week?

I went to a live auction at MCLB Albany a great number of years ago. They had well over a hundred 105s and almost every one had new skins. Opening bid was $90 and only a dozen or so sold for more than that. Those were the days.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Anyone up at Chambersburg, Pa. this week?

I will be going by there on Thursday, but I don't have time to stop this run. I have to get up to Colemans again to save some more iron from the scrapper!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks