• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for parts for a transfer case

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
yea, the internal gear has 35 teeth, its a part of the shaft when you take it out. there is one at a local junkyard. its still in the case, but the bearing retainer is missing. i crawl under it and all i had to do was grab it and pull it out. i go up to the front with it and the junkyard guy flips out and makes me put it back cause he said i took his case all apart with the tools i didnt have. then he says he wants $400 for the case thats missing parts. i hope it rusts up solid and he only gets $3 for it when scrap falls back to minimal money

Barrman

I know exactly what you mean about the junk yard guy. I don't have a spare at this time. I might know where a few are. All in Texas though which wouldn't make it worth your while. I will look around.