• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show

DavidB

Iola Vintage Military Show is coming up fast August 11-12-2007. Is anyone else going to be there? Central Wisconsin great time !

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I'll be there! For those that haven't made this event, this is really a great event. There are a LOT of folks selling a lot of things. However, I rarely get to see even a fraction of the stuff that is offered for sale. That is become I stop and visit with all the SUPER friendly families there with the MVs. Rarely will a person be so far from real estate they own, but made so very much at home.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

DavidB

WELL ONE WEEK AWAY, and I will be there with my M275A2/M146 rig and a mule. Looking forward to old friends and new friends. If you can make it there it is a very great show/swap meet.Hope to meet Westec and others from this site.
DavidB

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Monty,
Be sure and stop by the Military Vehicles Magazine trailer, and speak to John, the editor.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

DavidB

Monty when are you going up? We will be leaving Bristol around 0930hrs on Thursday small convoy of deuces and pov's.Let me know if you wish to join us.
DavidB

Westech

CPL
hey Ron.. Sorry no call been busy with work and trying to miss the owners. I got the $$ and I will make sure to stop by. I will be at Iola with the 813 on sunday if you are going up that day

Westech

CPL
you know Ron.. You could take your 5 ton... you get two free passes if you bring in a military truck..... hint hint....I will bring the tow bar so you can tow me home too lol

lacoda56

Let's see.... $200 for fuel and I get 2 free passes or $30 bucks for gas in the minivan and I buy tickets. I'm thinking the 5 ton stays parked. If you don't make it, I can always haul it home for you on the trailer with no brakes! (Hey, we made last weekend!)

DavidB

It looks like someone likes moms minivan more than their MV. Will all the large size treasures fit in it when you find them? Fuel prices are getting to be a great concern over what we do and where we go,but this is the big one for our area. See you there even if you walk you can still have a great time. :)

lacoda56

Moms minivan? Dude, it's MY minivan I'll have you know! (My wife gave it to me after she got her new jeep :roll:) Seriously, I don't think the truck would make the 250 mile round trip and I'd rather spend the cash on truck parts and goodies instead of truck fuel. If I buy anything too big for the back of the van, I can always con westy into hauling it for me. Hope to see you there!

DavidB

I have to drive a semi cause of all the stuff I bring and take home. Do stop by we will have a soft drink for you and westy.
DavidB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks