• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Model

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
IIRC correctlyk, Roco made one in 1/87 (HO) several years ago. A 1/35 scale version was announced several years ago by Skybow - but not produced. Skybow's 1/35 scale line has been taken over by AFV Club, who produces great M35A1, M35A2, and M49A2C kits.

HTH,
David Doyle (who used to own a hobby shop)

67Beast

Yep, as of this time there is no decent sized scale model of the M37. The Skybow truck may at some point be made by AFV Club but it is not going to be very soon. There is also no model of an M715, but rumor has it that one of the specailty resin companies is working on one for sometime this year. I will not hold my breath yet. It seams that unless you are looking for WWII German armor good luck in finding it. There are production kits out that are of some oddball German veriant that they only made a handfull of, but there are kits of it made by two or three model companies. :roll: When are the modeling companies going to see that there is interest in the Cold War era equipment. If we want to get more models of subjects that we all want, we need to start sending some of these companies emails asking them to make what we want. I mainly model Cold War stuff and it is hard to do because there is such little amounts to choose from. I tend to stay away from the WWII subjects because everyone does them, and I like to be a little bit different. Here are some of my recent models.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks