• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehiicles Auction in GA

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't think dealers are going to be at this auction, you have another thing coming. It would be fun to attend but I doubt that you would get a screamin deal unless it's on used wheels and tires or really old stuff like the M211 stuff. Scolling through the 3 pics it looks like they have the KIA version of the M715 there. Remember SECO is right around the corner so they won't even have to factor in shipping. I guess Thomas Coder priced himself right out of business.

Michael

If the pictures are of the better stuff, I would hate to see what the junk looks like. Makes the GL stuff look good.

jwaller

seco is literally right next door. but when I spoke with them a few months back when CMS went out of business. I was told that they bought all that they wanted right before they closed their doors. CMS sold them a lot of their "good" stuff in an attempt to cash out before shuddering.

Michael

If I was closer and didn't have to work I would probably go. There is almost always a few bargains at these two day sales.

TacticalTruck

RE: Re: RE: Military Vehiicles Auction in GA

Tom left CMS years ago because the Korean lady was obviously driving it into the ground.
When Cummins pulled out and they became Commerical Military Systems it was down hill all the way.
Jeff

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Military Vehiicles Auction in GA

I'll bet SECO shows up anyway. Always a bargain and it's only a 3 minute walk. I'd love to attend but I'm trying to move stuff myself to generate cashflow. There would be just too many good deals that I couldn't pass up. Of course if I submit to the tax on the stupid (lottery).........?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks