• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12V LMTV Headlights

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I converted a pair of civi lights by splicing the wires of the light socket to military ends, works great and a lot cheaper.

PowerstrokeNC

I converted a pair of civi lights by splicing the wires of the light socket to military ends, works great and a lot cheaper.
Funny you say that, that was my next move cut off military connectors from old light add spade terminals on cut off end and badda bing, can use a regular 7". I think I will do this and stop trying to worry about original part, thanks

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered a kit from Those Military Guys. The low beams are really dim. Not sure if I have a grounding issue, but definitely getting the right voltage. It is an aftermarket 7" housing with adapters made like you guys are describing. Try to get DOT approved glass lens housings. I think I might try a set of Silverstar bulbs in these to see if that makes the low beam usable. Of course, I may have a grounding issue or relay issue or something that is restricting the current flow, but I haven't taken the time to troubleshoot it.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the correct 12 volt LED headlights for the LMTV series trucks...... check my classified or pm me.......

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks