• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Holland to Driptroit move needed

FreightTrain

Banned
Anyone out there think they could haul a Deuce cab from Holland,Michigan to Driptroit(or there abouts....where ever CCatlett1984 is located.....so he can haul it down to bama in a couple weeks?

67Beast

Is the cab coming from Pierre Jalving? If so I have to go down there in the up coming weeks to get some of my stuff that he has set aside for me that he forgot to bring to the Silver Lake Show. I don't plan on going towards Detriot but could possible do it for gas money. Unfortunately I have a big 1 ton Superduty truck that is a bit of a gas hog.

FreightTrain

Banned
nah,this is comming from a guy that goes by Ridgerunner on here.Paul something.How much do you think it would cost fuel wise?CC is comming down next week for the Georgia Gathering and it would need to be on his truck.

Ridgerunner

Freight Train has a bit of an Alabama accent. LOL. Driptroit = Detroit.

67Beast, Pierre Jaiving lives about 5 miles south from me. If you and Fright Train can work out a deal on transport. -Paul

67Beast

My only problem, is that the first week of October would be the earliest that I would have any free time to try and make that run. I own my own business and have a few things that I have between here and there to do first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks