• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

float shipment from milwaukee to niagara falls

jeli

A flat bed 5th wheel could handle that behind a pickup. Make sure it sits perfect on the trailer so cops can't get picky about width.

david1092

HI,
Its a 5 ton tracked vehicle, about the size of a deuce.

Are there any companies or induviduals that specialize in this type of shipment. I've shipped humvees before but this is bigger and won't fit on the equipment that those carriers use.

Thanks.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i really like Ray Patton trucking, man is he good he is in the mv books advertising, if you cant find him give me a shout and ill look up his number welcome to the site TIm

kcimb

david1092 said:
8.5 ft wide, 20 ft long, 10 ft high 11,000 lbs
Any suggestions?

Thanks
tracked vehicle?

Oh boy, now it's a guessing game!

m548 (too heavy)

m29 Weasel?

m113 (waay to heavy)

stripped CVRT hull?

citizensoldier

RE: Re: float shipment from milwaukee to niagara falls

Can it be loaded and unloaded under its own power? If not do both ends have a way to load and unload?
I have some people truckers coming here to Northern Michigan next week. They will haul up to 16k and 10 ft hight should not be a problem. If you want there number PM me.. You could call and ask. They are looking for loads on the way back to Fl.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks