• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offering pre-auction inspection for GL M35A2's in Smyra, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood_of_Tyrants

First, I am not a military vehicle expert, but I am a pretty decent mechanic and know how to spot a potential problem.

The vehicles in question are 75 M35A2's sitting at a NG unit less than 10 miles from my house. The inspection I am offering is to start the vehicle if I am allowed, check for any obvious leak around the cooling system, oil system, turbo, transmission, brakes, transaxles, transfer case,condition of tires, lights, gauges, rusted areas, wiring, how the engine starts and runs, body condition, etc. I will also take pictures of the good and bad I see on the vehicle and provide you with at least 20 photographs and a detailed checklist.

I am not certifying the vehicle in any way, just giving an honest appraisal of what I observe.

The fee I am asking is $30 for the first vehicle and $15 for each additional vehicle.

Please contact me through my email at iamforgiven@gmail.com

mangus580

RE: Offering pre-auction inspection for GL M35A2

Hate to break it to you.... We are a group of friends here. We do this for FREE for each other.... Granted.... we usually offer to 'donate' to the person who does the looking....

This thread is gonna be locked. I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks