• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Near Smyrna, TN

Blood_of_Tyrants

Okay, since you guys are all just a bunch of friends, I would like to join in the club. I'll check out any vehicles in Smyrna for free. All I ask is that you send me a list of items you want checked and only the vehicles you REALLY want to know about. I enjoy looking, but please don't as for me to give detailed reports on ten trucks.

Who knows? I may buy one of these for myself.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to SS - :beer:

Mucho thanks for the offer, I may be headed up there later this month 8)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went and looked at trucks there back in August. The problem is you can't go any time you want. The people running the site are from the Ft. Cambell GL site and only go there maybe 2 times a month for 3 or 4 hrs. at a time. So if you want to look at the trucks you have to call Ft. Cambell GL and tell them to call you when they go back up there so you can look at them. Maybe they will. When they called me back to let me know they would be there they were already there and said they would only be there for a couple more hours. Luckly I just hapened to be over close to the Nashville Airport and could run right over there. PM me if you are going. I'll get you to look at a few things.

Blood_of_Tyrants

Bad news, there will be no pre-auction previewing. The best they can do is preview on Sept 22 before the auction ends. I plan on going there on the 22nd so if you see anything on the GL site you like let me know.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
PM sent

8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks