• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC to GA and back

CGarbee

I will be making a run before the end of October from Raleigh down to MCLB Albany, over to Atlanta, then back up to Raleigh. I'll be driving my M35A2C and will have a generator in the back of the duece from Albany back to Raleigh and a loaded trailer from Atlanta north, but there is room for small stuff headed north, and the complete truck is empty headed south...

PM me if you have needs... :)

Blythewoodjoe

You're a brave man Cabell. And you have too much time on your hands. I think Blythewood would be out of your way but if it isn't you should come by and see if you need any junk from my yard :lol:

By the way, I don't need those tires any more. I did the official southern cracker thing, I put a mobile home axle under the trailer. Speaking of which if anybody wants an axle and a couple of rims for a M101 with the five lug rims, it's your for the taking. It does have cuts on the tube were I had to cut off the pieces that hold the u-bolts to the axle.

Joe Trapp

CGarbee

Re: RE: NC to GA and back

Blythewoodjoe said:
Speaking of which if anybody wants an axle and a couple of rims for a M101 with the five lug rims, it's your for the taking.

Joe Trapp
Hey Joe, put that axle and the rims in my pile and I'll swing by and get them on the way home... You're not far off the trail, and I need to check out your yard... :)

FrankUSMC

Garbee
The M35A2C!!!What are you doing????putting that many miles on her new shoes???
Think about it...5 ton dump..power steering... more power...and when you get home after that looooong and tiring trip. All you have to do is pull a lever....wam, the truck unloads itself!
A concerned friend from the coast.
Frank USMC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks