• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

French Camp, Ca to Washington State needs?

Dieselsmoke

If my grandmother wasn't in the hospital my uncle would do it for sure.
I do know though, that all the trucks in that sale were runners! How well they ran...I dunno. I'm not far from Sharpe if ya need any help.

MilitaryRestoration

Djfreema said he would try to take a look at it when he goes to pick his blazer up but if that doesn't work and you could do that, that would be great. Sorry to hear about your grandmother, hope she gets better. And not sure how long euc will take, this is my first out of state bid but shouldn't be much difference...? So let me know if your uncle can/will haul especially if the truck ends up being a tower...Thanks again. I sent a pm with my number

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks