• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free yellow reflective sign material

Due to my screw-up and not paying attention to detail, I have 4 rolls of 6" X 108"' yellow reflective vinyl (instead of 3 - 8" X 108") for whatever application you want. I am going to throw it away since I have no use for it at the moment.

Now if anyone wants it, you pay the shipping and it is yours.
If you just need a little I will sacrifice one roll for small lengths, depending on the response here.

Or, if you want some lettering of some sorts on it - even a portion of the roll or even a truncated convoy sign not quite to regulation size I will make you a killer deal.

It's better than tossing it out but space is worth more than the $74 bucks I paid for it.

I still have blue, black, red, and white reflective, and all that "paisley-turns different colors what were they smokin' stuff" that anyone in their right mind would not put on lawn tractor, and a boat load of vinyl that has been discontinued.
I even have a Vinyl disk of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida hidden somewhere. :lol:

BillIdaho

And speaking of reflective tape, I have a couple of rolls of mil-spec white (actually grey-white at night when shined on) reflective tape for sale. They are about 2 inches wide and a little bigger around than a common roll of duct-tape. $18 each plus shipping. (Go to K-mart and price a package with just a few feet of poorer quality tape in it!) I bought this stuff awhile ago with visions of grandeur...now all my MV's have some, along with a couple of my civvie rigs. PM me for details. THANKS.