• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Word about TMs and Uploads

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, we welcome TMs of all sorts here as long as they are related to our hobby. I do have to warn you though, in the approval process one of the main things I look for is that it's approved for public release. If it is not approved for public release I can't approve it on Steel Soldiers. It's probably unlikely that Uncle would come looking for us but it's a chance we can't take as this is a public forum. Sorry folks!

Jones

Point well made Kenny.
This is the same reason I try to discourage people going to LOGSA and clicking on the "Yeah, I'm with the government" button so that they can access the TMs there. I guarantee, the LOGSA people have NO (read NO) sense of humor and WILL start the ball rolling on all kinds of unpleasantness if they think you don't belong there and have fibbed to them in order to get in.
Chris and all the mods have worked hard to make Steel Soldiers the good site that it is; and one that promotes a positive image of MV collecting. Let's not poop in our own nest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks