• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the site and to MVs

drthunder33

New guy from the thumb of Mi. I'm mostly into mud boggin' and recently got the bug for a deuce. I don't have one yet but Hopefully by spring. Right now I'm doing research and getting all the advice I can from knowlegable people like the ones here on SS.
This site is great and a huge asset for 1st timers like myself. I set up a GL account and have been poking around there lately.

Thanks for putting this info out there. I know that I'll need lots of help along the way and maybe I can help someone out down the line as well.

Thanks again.

TedG

Welcome!!! Another Michigander!

You will find a duece here on this site sooner than later. Infact there are at least 3 for sale in MI that I know of...

Regards,

alphadeltaromeo

DrThunder,

Welcome to SS [thumbzup] from the great State of GA!

You'll have a deuce before you know it. Lot's of excellent information on the site, so browse away.

Andy

citizensoldier

Welcome! You should not have any trouble finding a good deuce. They seem to be showing up in herds..
I love the thumb of Mi.. Some of the most fertile land in the country.. I will christen you "Sugar beater".. rofl
good folks here and dont forget to check the classifieds.. There are some nice trucks for sale..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks