• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leads on a CCKW or AFKWX Bed?

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Tough item. It would help to know if you have a CCKW-352 or 353, or if a AFKWX the 15 foot or the 17 foot bed was need.

Regards,
David

jds15151

Sorry, wasn't thinking. I realize they're rare so I jut thought I would throw it out there. CCKW 353 is what I'm looking for, or the 17 foot bed.

pa.rich

Ask around on the Vehicles of victory site and they have a wanted classified section , they talk address more of the CCKW's there. Sorry Mike and Chris! Didnt want to send them elsewhere. But thats all they really have there.Mostly anyways. I have never seen a CCKW with that long a bed. I will look around for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks