• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going back to Coleman's on Pearl Harbor Day

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be going back to Coleman's Surplus on Friday December 7th (tentatively) in order to scrounge more stuff. Anyone need anything in particular?

So far, I have to pick up/look for the following items:

citizensoldier wants boarding ladders
TacticalTruck needs a boarding ladder too
nickd needs data plates for a M116A2 trailer w/surge brakes
someone wanted early magnesium M151 rims (there's a pile of late model ones I have to look through)
someone wanted deuce fenders

other things I know are back in the weeds:

M123 10-ton towbars
M151 rims, late model aluminum
composite taillights
deuce tires/rims
9.00x16 tires
items from their website

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Millersburg, PA. Smack dab in the middle of the state.

Don't remember seeing a M113 power pack at Colemans, but I wasn't looking for one either.

sprucemt

I saw fenders awhile back. NOS sitting on the ground being pushed around with the fork lift. Would have had ten or so, but everyone was bunged up.

spicergear

I know the towbar you're speaking of 'back in the weeds.' It's not the monster like I have but it's a lot heavier than the medium ones. I've been thinking of picking it up... ;)

It's gonna sound ODD............. but I need a Lid for a 20mm ammo can............ I managed to break one...... Hey.... ya never know if there's a lid laying around without a can.......

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I got delayed and didn't get to Coleman's on Dec.7th. However, I plan on going up there probably on Jan 4th or 11th (Fridays both days). Will keep everyone posted as we get closer to the date.

SpruceDeuce

as the time gets closer please post what day for sure you are going and i might be able to meet you there and we can peruse the yard

i was there last week and they had 4 or 5 nice deuces for parts in the yard i got some small stuff but did not have the right tools and i would like to go back

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, the date is set on my end. I will be going up there on Jan. 11th, for sure. I get paid the day before, so I'll have money (always a help when you want to buy something).

Anyone want to meet up there around 10am or so?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks