• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a truck going from Houston to Lynchburg, Va

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on the route you are planning, I do have a 757 front axle near Tulsa, OK, to haul to Virginia and a 5-ton winch to haul to OK (it's a trade). Load handling devices on both ends.
What kind of compensation do you need?

PS. Pleasure meeting you the other day.

tsmall07

I think Tulsa would be too far out of the way. My friend is the one taking the trip and he won't want to add that much mileage to the trip. Plus, he's leaving today to go to Houston and will be there for the next 3 weeks or so.

It was great meeting you too! I've already got my spare tank for the veggie system! 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks