• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 VIN INFO

Craig C

Anyone know of a website, book, Guru etc that could convert or at least suggest what year the A2 I just picked up is......It only has a 10 digit VIN, no year, believe it is an AM Gen.

There is NO paperwork, it's never been registered, there's no title etc....CA DMV is gonna be giving me hell.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
We need to have the VIN and registration (if possible). It honestly depends on several factors but we'll never know until we try.

moose53

RE: M151A2 VIN

if the dataplate has the format for the military reg as 02XX 3471 for example, the last two digits are the year (71)

Jim

cobra5

Does the tub have floor drains on the driver and passenger side? If so, it's a late model A-2. I think these started in 76 through the end of production. Also check the date on your horn and engine data plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks