• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haulin a$$

bugei

so i got me a truck full of delta gamas. what do you haul in your duece?

i let some friends "talk me into" letting them build their homecoming float on my duece. here a few pics of my truck full of trouble.

btw, thanx to all who INSISTED that they be caged when on board. i made them build the sides as a condition of the "transport". good suggestion, they are really expensive to rebuild and all of their "daddy's" are attorneys.

Attachments

Dieselsmoke

Ah, college girls...nothin' better than driving down Evans Ave on a hot summer day :shock: I can't believe RPD let's them get away with it, but I ain't complaining.

bugei

RE: the heck with boy scout troops!

for the record, under the signs is a really nice 2X4 cage and 35 of them did not exceed the weight limit of the duece which i have calculated at 74 sorority girls at standard weight or 97 ballerinas. stack em deep and sell em cheap.

oh yeah rpd was taking pictures

kcimb

RE: the heck with boy scout troops!

Bucket of blood? dude, these girls will kill you in your sleep! VIKING WOMEN! YARRRRRRRRRR!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks