• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MDSA

I finally figured out how to add a signature, but I can't get a picture of my deuce to go on my avatar? if that is what the picture on the left side of a post is called.

Any help?

Thanx, Brian

kc8sfq

I, too am struggling with the whole avatar thing. The instructions tell me that I can be no larger than 64K (62k?) and 180 X 180 pixels. I shot a pix at as high of resolution as my camera is capable. About 2700 pixels wide. Yet when I crop and reduce it it still looks like the truck is built of Lego blocks. How do you get the kind of detail I see in other avatars.

Thanks de KC8SFQ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks