• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flasher connector wanted

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have this connector from a parts vehicle, that he would be willing to part with?
It's the female MS connector that plugs into the turn signal flasher. A few inches of the wiring would be helpful to.
Thanks

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three (3).
It's an MS3106a16-10s connector.
If you have it, and don't mind parting with it, just cut the wires from the harness on the vehicle to free the connector. the wires are tagged "A", "B" and "C".
Let me know how much $$.
I need one for my intermittant buzzer circuit shown in another thread....

SpruceDeuce

i am 95% sure i have it

i bought a flasher and it came with the plug i am at college until next weekend but when i get home i will check and see if it is the right one and either post a pic of it here or pm you

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Similar, but different shell size. There are probably 10,000 or more combinaions of these connectors.
You will need to replace the inserts in the ones I sent you....

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just for info, this connector and any other MS type is available from allied electronics. Be careful ordering as you must "assemble" it and order the right items as well as "plug" or "socket". It is best to get a catalog or print the MS connector pages online along with the pin drawings. It takes a bit of study to learn the proper numbering.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks