• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what were the M601 OE tools

GerWJ

what tools were issued with M601 or early dodge pwr wagon its based on, what did jack look like can't find it in manual where did they stow them? thanks

GerWJ

M601 tools

called vintage power wagons today they said the lug wrench was a two peice one used on about all trucks (I have it) and the jack is a large bottle jack w/handle and they thought it was the same as the one supplied with the late 40's and early 50's civialian power wagon so bottom line now want to buy the large bottle jack w/handle
thanks for any help

FrankUSMC

RE: M601 tools

The jacks can be found, I think I have two here.
On the lug wrench for your tires, is it the one for Dodge combat rims or the one with the squire hole for duels?
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

GerWJ

I have that wrench because the M601 is based on a early 50's its the same as civilian power wagon one large nut but don't have jack and would like to get one is one of yours for sale? am going to try to go to the show in Bellview Fl and look for parts I need there thanks for reply

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks