• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone going north outta florida?

hey i just picked up a SUV outta florida... is anyone coming outta ft meyers area heading north? i can even go over into GA and met up along interstate or something if needed... and figured if someones coming north can swing by and get it would save me a 800 mile one way trip to get it, and bring it back.. plus save you some cost on fuel

kinetichotshot

I work with a network of independent trucking co's one of the guys is out of Florida and regularly makes runs up the east coast. it looks like you are willing to go get it yourself, but depending on your flexibility he may be able to bring it to you cheaper than your 2-way fuel, at least save you quite a bit of time... he is fully insured DOT/FMCSA compliant carrier. If you are interested give me a call or send me an e-mail. Quotes are free! Good luck!
Laterz,
Gator

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks