• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westy's new Trailer and this will make you puke!

Westech

CPL
Well dudes I went to Gimps house for the night ( I use his place as a mid way crash point.. come to think about it I think it could be the official SS way side lol) anywho We had a good time, Gimp took us out to the White C and we played a couple games of pool before we passed out. So I drove back up to IN to pick up my little trailer and there were 100's of trucks that had JUST come out of depot that were sold or will be sold on GL soon. I took pics of a couple but there were rows and rows of them. All redone and under 5 MILES! WTF!
So anyway I got my little trailer for 116.00 with tax and its really nice. Brand new landing gear and glad hands. Tires are toast but whats new. she pulled 350 miles no problems till I got to the GREAT WAST OF A STATE WISCONSIN! The roads suck so F-in bad here I could only go 40 mph or the trailer spent more time in flight then on the road. I really hate this state for its roads they suck!

Attachments

nbowman30

what was the name of the place you got that trailer. I would like to buy one of those dump trucks for deuece trucks.

nbowman30

Armada

What day were you there Westy? They sure have a lot of nice stuff! Nice trailer you got. That's the first time I've ever seen covers on those. I was there Thursday morning with Pappa-G to pick up one of those tan M818's. Mine was # 12 of 26. I got lucky and won one. Checked fluids, started it, drove it home. Man do they drive nice. Love the power steering and the cummins low end power. Everything is brandy new on them from the tires to the wiring. They even have the protective plastic on the data plates. The tool box was sealed since rebuild and I haven't opened it yet. I'm hoping it has all the BII stuff for the tractor, grease gun, adapter, machinest hammer, etc. Why else would it be sealed? No pics to post yet. Congrats again on the win!

Armada said:
What day were you there Westy? They sure have a lot of nice stuff! Nice trailer you got. That's the first time I've ever seen covers on those. I was there Thursday morning with Pappa-G to pick up one of those tan M818's. Mine was # 12 of 26. I got lucky and won one. Checked fluids, started it, drove it home. Man do they drive nice. Love the power steering and the cummins low end power. Everything is brandy new on them from the tires to the wiring. They even have the protective plastic on the data plates. The tool box was sealed since rebuild and I haven't opened it yet. I'm hoping it has all the BII stuff for the tractor, grease gun, adapter, machinest hammer, etc. Why else would it be sealed? No pics to post yet. Congrats again on the win!
Awesome! glad the ride went well. But wait ! no snow or ice to make the ride more interesting? just kidding, glad it went well.

Armada

Thanks Dave. And no heat too. Almost 9 hours to get back home, just over 300 miles, and the roads were dry, thankfully!!. I kept thinking about you and Lane in the snow and traffic on your ride home. I love a recovery trip. Good times, good times......

Westech

CPL
no just some hicks picking up junk trailers and a deuce. Joe (GL guy) said there will be more of the tractors coming up on GL soon. Man they were some sweet trucks there.. I walked around for a hour just pissed off lol. Well I guess I will get all the driving I will ever want soon, but its different when YOU own them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks